Sunday, September 11, 2011

Better Late Than Never

Sorry for the delay folks, I got swamped by broken cars and all sorts of other stuff. By the time I realized I had forgotten to upload the show, it was Sunday evening. I will make up for it with extra great music.  Who am I kidding, it's always great music. Enjoy!


Download this week's show HERE

Again, if you like the show, please give us a review on iTunes. Reviews help us get more exposure for people searching so we can get more listeners. Thanks!


Artist - Song - Album - Label

Raxola – 84 Man – Raxola - Phillips
Tenement – Simple Things (Can Seem So Involved) – Napalm Dream – Mandible
The Measure [sa] – Drunk by Noon – Songs About People… and Fruit ‘n’ Shit – Don Giovanni
New Bruises – The New Black – The Measure [sa] split – Kiss of Death
The Gateway District – Run Away – Perfect’s Gonna Fail – It’s Alive
In Defence - Democracy Hi-Five - Party Lines and Politics - Profane Existence
ArnoCorps - Total Recall - The Greatest Band Of All Time - Anticulture
No Talk Levi Leather Uniform - Leather Discipline - Cut Throat Records
Brutal Knights - Electronics - Total Rebellion - Taken By Surprise
The Ladies Dismemberabilia Six More Reasons To Hate... 7" Label: Grave Mistake
Sonic Avenues – Fading Love – The Steve Adamyk Band split – P. Trash/Timme Heie Humme
The Steve Adamyk Band – Bored of Love – Sonic Avenues split - P. Trash/Timme Heie Humme
Mothers Children – Squeeze – That’s Who! – Deranged
Marvelous Darlings – I’ll Stand by Her – I’ll Stand by Her – Plastic Idol
Government Warning – Executed – Executed - No Way Records
Fix My Head - Fix My Head - Empty Slogans - No Options
Civil Victim - Puppet Existence - No False Hope - Loud Punk
Desperat – Mobilterror - Demokrati eller Diktatur ?-   De Nihil Records
Modern Pets – Lovesick – Vista Alienation – Modern Action
The Heartattacks – Stay/Go – Stay/Go – Plastic Idol
Pressgang – Self-Destruction - Sexsatan EP - Hardware
The Toyotas – I Can’t Dance – We Can’t Dance – P. Trash
Big Fuckin Skull  - I Found A Skull (And It Aint My Skull) - Six Skulls Against The World – Self Released

No comments:

Post a Comment