Thursday, September 29, 2011

Short, Fast and Loud (and Late)

A shorter show this week, but no less awesome. Start it off with an all-local garage set and it goes from there. Obscure Yugoslavian punk? Check! A band named after a legendary Russian war-bear? Check! Strap in and check it out!

Download this week's showHERE

Pekinska Patka - Ruzan Pametan I Mlad
Voytek - Saturday Night Again
Teenage Moods - Yellow War
Teenage Strangler - Unstable World
Bombay Sweets - I Take You Alone
Social Circkle - Security Force
Male Nurses - Red White Blue
TV Evangelists - Farewell Falwell
Regulations - In the Shadow of the Mall
Personal and the Pizzas - I Don't Wanna Be No Personal Pizza
The Drags - "MY GIRLFRIEND'S IN THE F.B.I.
Captain 9's & the Knickerbocker Trio - I Think I Wanna Be
The Rip Offs - Cops
Naked Raygun - Burning Red
M.O.T.O. - Kissing All the Wrong Asses
That's Incredible - It's All Good
Pinhead Gunpowder - West Side Highway
Trigger-Happy Cowboys - Chrome & Honour
Sheena and The Rokkets - "涙のハイウェイ
Kakka-Hätä 77 - Samaa Paskaa Aina Vaan
Sceptres - Snake

No comments:

Post a Comment